SBI Recruitment 2018: State Bank of India welcomes online application from qualified applicants. As of now it has 38 opening at following areas (i.e.) Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurugram and Haryana. As of late it has discharged the enrollment notice for Specialist Cadre Officers posts. According to the SBI Recryitment 2018 warning, these opening are distributed for Manager, Vice president, Faculty, Sr. Administrator and Marketing Executive posts. Candidates who are looking for bank employments in focal govt can utilize this shot. Qualified candidates can apply to this enrollment from 22.11.2018 to 06.12.2018. SBI enlistment apply online connection and warning is accessible in SBI professions.
SBI will recruit the aspirants on the basis of shortlisting the application and interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged on anyone of the following locations Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurugram and Haryana. Applicants must have completed BE/ B.Tech / MBA/ Degree/ PG Degree/ CA/ CFA in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Contenders should have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. Applicants have to pay required fee through online. More details of SBI admit card, result, merit list, upcoming notifications, latest vacancies, selection list and etc. are given in SBI careers.
Details of SBI Recruitment 2018 – 19
|State Bank of India
|Central Govt./ Bank Jobs
|Manager, Vice president, Faculty, Sr. Manager & Marketing Executive
|Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Gurugram and Haryana
|Starting date for submission of online application
|Last date for submission of online application
SBI Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
- State Bank of India allocates overall 38 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Post
|No of vacancy
|Assistant Vice President
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Specialists Officers vacancy
- BE/ B.Tech / MBA/ Degree/ PG Degree/ CA/ CFA in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (30.09.2018)
- Applicant’s minimum age limit should be between 25 to 35 years.
- Aspirants maximum age limit should be between 35 to 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- SBI will select the aspirants on the basis of shortlisting and interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment via online mode only.
We’ve prepared a mock SBI test for you to practice. Take it here SBI Mock Test.