Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Terminal Ballistics Research Laboratory, Chandigarh has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentice for one-year training. Eligible candidates can apply before 20-12-2021.
|Name of Trade||Vacancies|
|Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronics Communication System||03|
|Mechanic (Embedded Systems and PLC)||01|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||02|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||06|
|Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair & Maintenance Mechanic||02|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)||03|
Educational Qualification:- ITI Pass
Stipend:- Rs.7700 – 8050 per month
How to Apply:-
- Candidates should first register themselves in the NAPS portal through the Official Link.
- After applying at the above-mentioned portal, candidates are required to send scanned copies of all the relevant documents/ certificates (10 Class Marksheet, ITI Pass Certificate & Marksheet, Caste Certificate (if applicable), ID Proof, etc.) in a single PDF file through e-mail to [email protected].
Selection Procedure:- Merit List
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Incomplete or partially filled application forms would not be accepted.
- Selected candidates shall be required to report at TBRL, Ramgarh Range.
Last date for the receipt of application:- 20-12-2021
Official Source – Official Website