KPSC Recruitment 2018: Karnataka Public Service Commission welcomes online applications from qualified hopefuls. It will top off 700 opening at Moulana Azad Residential Schools, Karnataka. As of late it has discharged the enlistment promotion for Head Masters and Teacher posts. According to the KPSC enlistment 2018 warning, these opportunities are dispensed for above said posts. Candidates who are looking for government occupations in Karnataka state can utilize this shot. KPSC enlistment apply online connection and notice is accessible in authority site. The last date for accommodation of online application frame is 22.12.2018.
KPSC will choose the applicants based on aggressive examination. After that chosen candidates will be posted on Moulana Azad Residential Schools, Karnataka. Candidates more likely than not finished recommended instructive capability. Competitor age limit ought to be 18 to 35 years. Wannabes ought to submit online application as it were. Contenders need to pay required expense and make the installment through on the web. More points of interest of KPSC most recent opening, up and coming warnings, justify list, exam date, choice rundown, result and so on will transfer on authority site.
Details of KPSC Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Karnataka Public Service Commission
|Head Masters & Teacher posts
|Moulana Azad Residential Schools, Karnataka
|Starting Date for Submission of online application
|Last Date for Submission of online application
KPSC 2018 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, totally 700 vacancies for this recruitment. School wise vacancy details and subject wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Subject
|No of vacancy
|Moulana Azad Residential Schools (RPC)
|Moulana Azad Residential Schools (HK)
|Kannada Language Teachers
|English Language Teachers
|Urdu Language Teachers
|Social Science Teachers
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Head Masters & Teacher posts
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on competitive examination.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit online application only.
- Rs.600 for Gen candidates and Rs.300 for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B candidates.
- Rs.50 for EXSM aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can make payments online