Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate/ ITI/ Diploma Apprentices in Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur. Eligible candidates can apply from 01-11-2021 (09:00 A.M) to 15-11-2021 (up to 05:30 P.M)
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
Rs.8000 per month
|40||Diploma in relevant trades.|
As per Govt norms
|26||ITI pass in relevant trades.|
Rs.9000 per month
|50||B.E/ B.Tech/ BBA/ B.Com|
How to Apply:-
- B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma candidates must have registered their names at NATS portal through Official Link and ITI candidates must have registered their names at NAPS portal through Official Link.
- For BBA and B.Com Candidates registration is not required.
- After the registration, Interested candidates are requested to apply online through the Official Link.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Personal Interview (through Video Conferencing (Virtual) mode)
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- Candidates with post-graduate qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called at any stage of the selection process.
- The fresh pass out candidates (passing their B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ BBA/ B.Com/ ITI degree in 2019, 2020, 2021) only can apply.
Date for the Online Application Submission:- 01-11-2021 (09:00 A.M) to 15-11-2021 (up to 05:30 P.M)
Official Source – Official Website