Southern Railway has released the notification for the recruitment of posts against Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-11-2021 (17:00 hrs).
|Name of Sports||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit:- 18 – 25 years
|Pay level||Educational Qualification|
|Level 2 and 3 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix||12th Pass (+2 stage)|
|Level 4 and 5 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix||Graduation|
Candidates applying for the posts have to pay the prescribed Fee payable in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Railway Recruitment Cell, Chennai payable at Chennai.
|All Other Categories||Rs.500|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Women/Ex. Servicemen/ Persons with Disabilities/ candidates belonging to Minority community and candidates belonging to Economically Backward Classes||Rs.250|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can download the application form through the Official Link.
- Application along with a copy of self-attested certificates in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualifications and Sports achievements should be sent to The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment, Railway Recruitment CeII, 3rd Floor, No.5, Dr P.V. CHERIAN CRESENT Road, Egmore, Chennai – 600008.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Performance during the trial and Interview
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- The processing fee is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable under any circumstances.
- Candidates should bring their original documents on the day of the Trial and Interview
Closing date and timing for receipt of applications:- 30-11-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
Last date for far-flung Areas:- 15-12-2021 at 17:00 Hrs
Official Source – Official Website