Fertilisers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT), Udyogamandal has released the notification for the recruitment of Graduate, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice and Trade Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply before 18-12-2021 (4:00 pm).
|Post Name and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Graduate Apprentice |
Rs.10000 per month
|24||Engineering Degree (B.Tech/ B.E UGC/ AICTE recognised regular course) in any one of the following discipline:1.Computer 2. Computer Science and Engg. 3. Civil 4. Chemical 5. Mechanical 6.Electrical and Electronics 7. Instrumentation and Control 8. Applied Electronics and Instrumentation 9. Electronics and Instrumentation.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice|
Rs.8000 per month
|57||A three-year Diploma in Engineering in any one of the following disciplines (State Board of Technical Education recognized regular course) 1. Chemical 2. Computer 3. Civil 4. Electrical 5. Electrical and Electronics 6.Instrumentation 7.Electronics and Instrumentation 8.Instrument Technology 9. Mechanical 10. Commercial Practice.|
Rs.7000 per month
|98||National Trade Certificate in Fitter, Machinist, Electrician, Plumber, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Instrument Mechanic, Painter, Welder (Gas and Electric), Carpenter, Mechanic (Diesel), COPA / Front Office Assistant.|
Age limit:- Graduate Apprentice – 25 years, Technician (Diploma) and Trade Apprentice – 23 years
How to Apply:-
- Graduate/ Diploma candidates should register themselves on the NATS portal through the Official Link.
- Candidates applying for the Trade Apprentice should register themselves on the NAPS portal through the Official Link.
- Eligible candidates can download the application form through the Official Link.
- The application form along with all the documents should be sent to The Deputy Manager (Training), FACT Training and Development Centre, Udyogamandal, Eloor, Ernakulam – 683501.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List
- An incomplete application will be liable for rejection.
- Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC and PwBD candidates is allowed as per rules.
- Applications received after the last date will not be accepted.
- The candidates domiciled in Kerala as per Aadhaar card only will be considered.
Last date for receipt of application:- 18-12-2021 (4:00 pm)
Official Advertisement – Download Now
Official Source – Official Website