Indian Army, Tamil Nadu has released the recruitment rally notification for the recruitment of Soldier Technical and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can be registered online from 21-03-2020 to 19-04-2020.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Soldier Technical||10+2/ Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary (RVC)||10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 40% marks in each subject. OR 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and Minimum 40% marks in each subject.|
|Soldier General Duty (All Arms)||Class 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading sys minimum of D Grade (33-40) in indl subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 grade.|
|Soldier Tradesman (All Arms)||(i) Class 8th simple pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper).|
(ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
(iii) Class 10th Simple Pass.
(iv) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored a minimum of 33% in each subject.
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)||10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% marks in each subject. Securing 50% marks in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in class 12th is mandatory.|
|For Soldier General Duty||17.5 to 21 years|
|For Others||17.5 to 23 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Army Recruitment Rally under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Coimbatore from 05 May 2020 to 17 May 2020 at Bharathiar University Sports Stadium, Coimbatore (TN).
Selection Procedure:- Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, Common Entrance Examination, Document Verification
- Primary medical examination will be carried out with effect from 06 May 2020 onward at the Rally Site.
- Candidates must bring the documents in original on the day of the rally as per programme.
- Admit card will be issued online after 20 Apr 2020.
- Candidates of eleven districts of Tamilnadu viz Erode, Theni, Madurai, Dindigul, The Niligiri, Dharmapuri, Krishnagiri, Salem, Coimbatore, Namakkal and Tiruppur are eligible for the rally.
Date of Recruitment Rally:-05 May 2020 to 17 May 2020
The date for Online Registration:-21-03-2020 to 19-04-2020