Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has invited the applications from Indian National Male for filling up the posts of Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) in General Reserve Engineer Force. Eligible candidates may submit their applications before 25-11-2019 (for far-flung areas 10-12-2019).
|Post Name/ Trade and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static)|
Rs. 18000/- per month
|540||i) Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent.|
ii) Possessing certificate of Mechanic Motor/ Vehicles/ Tractors from Industrial Training Institute/ Industrial Trade Certificate/ National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades/ State Council for Vocational Training. or
Passed Class 2 course for Driver Plant and Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations.
iii) Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
iv) Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
v) Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
|Age Limit||18-25 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|General/ EWS/ Ex-Servicemen and OBC candidates||Rs. 50/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||No Fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees through Online in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune-411 015.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form along with copies of certificates for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, proof of EWSs status etc. through Registered Post to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411 015 before 25-11-2019 (for far-flung areas 10-12-2019).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post/category.
Selection Procedure:- Physical Test, Practical Test, Written Test and Medical Examination
- Female candidates need not apply.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- Individuals selected will be on probation for a period of two years.
- Vacancies are liable to increase/decrease/cancelled without any further notice.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25-11-2019
Last Date for Submission of Application (for far-flung areas):- 10-12-2019