Indian Army conducts Indian Army Short Service Commission technical recruitment for unmarried male and female engineering graduates and widows of defense personnel. For 2020, the training course for selected candidates will begin in April 2020 at Officers Training Academy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
A candidate must be:
- A citizen of India, subject of Nepal or Bhutan, or a Tibetan refugee who migrated and settled in India before January 1, 1962.
- Of Indian origin who settled in India after migrating from Pakistan; Burma; Sri Lanka; and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
- Having a certificate of eligibility issued by Government of India, as applicable.
Male candidates must be 157.5 cm in height, with correlated weight. Female candidates must be 152 cm in height and 42 kg in weight. A candidate must be 20–27 years old. For widows of defense personnel who only died in harness, 35 years of age is maximum.
- A candidate must have pursued engineering degree, or if in the final year, they should produce engineering degree certificate within 12 weeks from the date of the beginning of the training.
- Candidates providing degree certificate within 12 weeks are inducted on the basis of additional bond for recovering the cost of training and stipend, in case they fail to produce the certificate.
Candidates are selected on the basis of psychological aptitude test (stage 1). Candidates qualifying the stage 1 are eligible for stage 2, i.e., personal interview rounds.
- Visit the official website of Indian Army.
- Fill in the registration form with appropriate details after reading the instructions.
- Save and continue before moving onto the next segment.
3 thoughts on “Indian Army Short Service Commission Technical Recruitment 2020”
I love Indian army