APSC Recruitment December 2018 – 65 Assistant Engineer (Civil) Posts
|Position||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|No. of Vacancies||21-38 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs.30000-110000+G.P.Rs.12700 plus other allowances|
|Age Limit||21-38 years|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Screening Test / Viva-voce/ Interview|
Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), has released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Civil) posts. Eligible candidates can apply from 02-January-2019 to 02-February-2019.
|Post Name & |
|Assistant Engineer |
Rs.30000-110000+G.P.Rs.12700 plus other allowances
|65||(i) A candidate must pass Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an India or Foreign University recognized by the Government i.e recognized by A.I.C.T.E. OR|
(ii) A candidate having passed part A and B of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India) recognized by Government i.e. recognized by A.I.C.T.E will also be educationally qualified for direct recruitment as Assistant Engineer.
Upper Age Limit:- 21-38 years
|For General Candidate||Rs.250|
Mode of Payment:- Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can download the application format from the Official Link.
- Duly filled application along with a passport size photograph, original copy of Treasury Challan and attested copies of certificates/ mark sheets etc. should be should be addressed to the Deputy Secretary, APSC, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 and sent to the Commission’s office.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Process:- Written Test/ Screening Test/ Viva-voce/ Interview
- The appointment will be made on the contractual basis.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Starting Date for Online Application Submission:- 02-January-2019
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 02-February-2019.
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Other Govt. Jobs||Click to view|