|No. of Vacancies||14|
|Walkin Venue||Community Center, Air India Housing Colony, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057|
|Walkin Time||10:00 to 12:00 Hrs|
Air India, Northern Region, Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Catering Agents. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 09-01-2019 (10:00 to 12:00 hrs).
|Post Name |
|Pay Scale||Educational |
|Catering Agents -14||Rs. 25,200/- per month||3 years Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management from recognized institutes.|
|General candidates||18-30 years|
|OBC candidates||18-33 years|
|SC/ST candidates||18-35 years|
Application Fees:- Eligible candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees of Rs. 1000/- by Demand Draft in favor of Air India Limited at Delhi.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in Interview along with duly filled application form with original and photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, experience, caste certificate, demand draft, date of birth and two recent passport size photographs at Community Center, Air India Housing Colony, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057 on 09-01-2019.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- SC/ST candidates have exemption from payment of application fees.
- Write the full name and contact number on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
- Appointment is purely based on fixed term contract basis for period of five years.
Walk-in Interview Details:-
Reporting Time:- 10:00 to 12:00 Hrs
Venue:- Community Center, Air India Housing Colony, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi-110057
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Other Govt. Jobs||Click to View|