Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Medical Officers. Eligible candidates may submit their applications on or before 30-06-2020 (11:59 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Medical Officer (Medical)|
|2000||i) MBBS and RMC registration (Permanent)|
ii) Knowledge of Hindi language in Devanagari script (lipi) – to read, to write and to speak.
Age Limit:- 22-47 years
Application Fee:- All candidates have to pay the non-refundable application fee of Rs. 5000/- (Rs. 2500 for SC, ST category of Rajasthan State) + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/ CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Computer-based exam and Document verification
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- There is no need to print and send the application form to RUHS.
- The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable and nor adjustable for any other recruitments.
- The relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates in Rajasthan shall be applicable as per state government rules.
|Last date for depositing fee (through E-mitra /CSC network)||30-06-2020 (05:00 PM)|
|Last date completion of filling of online form||30-6-2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Correction/editing of online application form, if any||06-07-2020 (till issue of admit card)|
|Tentative date of Printing of admit card||06-07-2020 (05:00 PM onwards)|
|On-line examination (computer based) at Jaipur||12-07-2020|
|Uploading of permanent RMC registration, if not uploaded/issued earlier||15-07-2020|
|Official Advertisement||Download Now|
|Online Application||Click to Apply|
|Other Medical Jobs||Click to View|