Power Grid Corporation of India (PGCIL) Southern Region Transmission System-I has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices in various disciplines. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 05-07-2020.
|Discipline and Stipend||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|08||Graduation in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/ institution.|
|05||Graduation in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institution.|
|03||MBA (HR)/ MSW/ PG Diploma in PM & IR from a recognized university/ institution.|
|04||Graduate/ BA/ MBA from a recognized university/ institution.|
|26||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university/ institution.|
|05||Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized university/ institution.|
|16||ITI (Electrical) from a recognized university/ institution.|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit basis
- Reservation policy as per Govt. guidelines shall apply.
- Candidate can apply for any one region only of his / her choice
- Any false information at any stage shall lead to disqualification and ensuing legal action.
- Candidates already undergoing or have completed apprenticeship in any industry need not apply.
- Candidates should apply for one trade only and for the nearby location of his/ her current address only.
Last date for Application Submission:- 05-07-2020