Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Apprentices for the one-year duration in various trades. Eligible candidates can apply from 21-07-2021 to 20-08-2021.
|Name of State||Number of Vacancies|
|Uttar Pradesh (NR-III)||90|
|Haryana (Gurgaon and PAL Manesar)||44|
|Uttar Pradesh (NR-I)||17|
|Jammu and Kashmir (NR-II)||21|
|Himachal Pradesh (NR-II)||08|
|Madhya Pradesh (WR-I)||04|
|Madhya Pradesh (WR-II)||57|
|Name of Post||Educational Qualification||Stipend|
|Graduate Apprentice||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc||Rs.15000 per month|
|Diploma Apprentice||Diploma in respective trades.||Rs.12000 per month|
|ITI Apprentice||ITI in respective trades.||Rs.11000 per month|
|HR Executive (Payroll and Employee Data Management)||MBA (HR)/ MSW/ Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management/ Personnel Management and Industrial Relation (2 years full-time course)||Rs.15000 per month|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates should first register themselves on the NAPS/ NATS portal.
- After getting the registration/enrolment number, they should apply online through the Official Link.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisted and Verification of documents
- Incomplete applications or applications submitted without proper documents will be summarily rejected.
- No TA/DA shall be paid for the verification of documents.
- The candidates not completed the 18 years of age, not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship.
- Experienced candidates are not eligible for the apprentice post.
Start Date for Online Application Submission:- 21-07-2021
Last Date for Application Submission:- 20-08-2021.