Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of HR Executive and Public Relations Officer at E1 level through UGC- NET- June 2020. Suitable or eligible applicants can apply online on or before 16-04-2020.
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|HR Executive (E1 Level)||Rs. 60000-180000/-||MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full time Post Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.|
|Public Relations Officer (E1 Level)||Rs. 60000-180000/-||Post Graduate Degree/ minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations/ Journalism/ Mass Communication with minimum 60% marks.|
|Unreserved/ EWS||30 years|
|OBC (NCL)||33 years|
|Departmental Candidates||Relaxation as per respective category and further relaxation to the extent of service rendered in ONGC|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible or interested candidates will have to first register online for UGC- NET examination through the link: https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- After registration, applicants have to apply online through the Official Link and take print out of the application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- University Grant Commission-National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination. Score from any previous UGC-NET examination is not valid.
- Applicants (under ST/SC/OBC category) should required to produce their caste certificates to appear for the Interview.
- Wrong or incomplete application will be canceled/ rejected.
- After last date, no application will be accepted/ considered.
Last Date of receipt of Online Application Submission:- 16-04-2020
Date of UGC-NET Test:- 15-06-2020 to 20-06-2020
Declaration of Result:- 05-07-2020