Odisha Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Constable (Communication) in the Home Department. Eligible candidates can apply before 04-10-2021 (23:59 hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs.5200 + GP-2000
|244||The candidate must have passed +2 Examinations or equivalent Examination in science with (1) Physics (2) Chemistry and (3) Mathematics or Electronics or Statistics or Computer Science or Information Technology conducted by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or by any other recognised Board or Council or passed the 3 years Diploma course in Engineering subjects approved/ offered by State Council for Technical Education and Vocational Training, Odisha or by All India Council for Technical Education/ University Grant Commission.|
Age Limit:- 18 – 23 years
Application Fee:- All applicants, other than SC and ST category, have to pay an Examination Fee of Rs.220. The fees shall be deposited only online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- After successful submission, the applicant may download and take the printout of the application for his/her reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination (CBRE), Physical Standards and Physical Efficiency Test
- Age Relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- There will not be any viva-voce and psychological tests.
- Incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
Last date of online submission of application:- 04-10-2021 (23:59 hrs).
Dates of Computer Based Recruitment Examination:- 15-11-2021 to 20-11-2021(Tentative )
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
Official Source – Official Website