Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Apprenticeship Training in Non-Designated Trades (OT-03) at Dockyard Apprentice School under Apprentice Act 1961. Eligible candidates may register online before 20-09-2019 (23:50 Hrs).
|Post Name||Trades||Number of Vacancies|
|Apprentices Non-Designated Trades (OT-03)||Boiler Maker, Gas Turbine Fitter, Machinery Control Fitter, Hot Insulator, Computer Fitter, Electronic Fitter, Gyro Fitter, Radar Fitter, Radio Fitter, Sonar Fitter, Weapon Fitter, Civil Works/ Mason, ICE Fitter Crane, Ship Fitter||300|
- As per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rule 1992, the minimum educational qualification for Designated Trades shall be 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks.
- The candidate should have passed the relevant ITI/trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT.
- Candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator(Overhead Steel Industry) as Fresher shall be 8th pass only, without ITI.
Stipend:- As per Apprenticeship Rules
Age Limit:- Born between 01 April 1999 to 31 March 2006
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Website before 20-09-2019 (23:50 Hrs).
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination/ Interview/ Skill Test
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates would be called for Written Test to be held in Mumbai on Nov 2019.
Last Date for Online Registration:- 20-09-2019 (23:50 Hrs)