Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi has released notification for the recruitment of Personal Assistant, Stenographer and Junior Assistant-cum-Typist and Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 04-February-2019 (05:30 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|02||(i) Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 100 w.p.m. and two years experience as Stenographer, and|
(ii) Knowledge of Computer operation.
|07||Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) with proficiency in shorthand with a speed of 80 w.p.m|
|44||(i) Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate (10+2).|
(ii) Typewriting test of five minutes duration with a maximum of Qualifying Speed – (i) English Typing:- 30 words per minutes; or (ii) Hindi Typing:- 25 words per minutes
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Operation.
|Office Attendant (Multi Tasking Staff)|
Upper Age Limit:- 35 years
Application Fees:- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 500.
- Eligible candidates can apply online using the Official Link
Selection Procedure:- Skill Test (Typing Test), Objective type test, Descriptive type test.
- No TA/DA or local conveyance shall be paid for skill/trade and written test.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The application fee will be non-refundable.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 04-February-2019 (05:30 PM).
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|
|Other Govt. Jobs||Click to view|