Delhi Police has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele-Printer Operator) for male and female. Eligible candidates can apply from 28-12-2019 to 27-01-2020.
|Post Name and pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Head Constable (AWO/ TPO)|
Rs.25500 – 81100 per month
|649||(i) Indian citizen (Male & Female) having the following educational qualification are eligible to apply for the post.|
(ii) 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized Board with Science & Mathematics as subjects OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the trade of Mechanic-cum-Operator Electronic Communication System.
(iii) English word processing speed 1000 key depressions in 15 minutes.
(iv) Basic knowledge of computer functions:- Opening/ Closing of PC, Printing, MS Office usage, Saving & Modification in typed text, Paragraph setting & Numbering etc.
Age Limit:- 18 – 27 years
Application Fee:- Male candidates belonging to UR/ OBC/ EWS category are required to pay an application fee Rs.100 through SBI Challan, Net Banking, any Credit/ Debit Cards and UPI.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Computer Based Test, Physical Endurance & Measurement Test, Trade Test, Computer Proficiency Test
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- All Women candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST and XSM are exempted from the fee payment.
Start date for Application Submission:- 28-12-2019
Last date for Application Submission:- 27-01-2020