Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Patient Care Manager (PCM) Patient Care Coordinator (PCC) posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 12-July-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Patient Care Manager(PCM)|
Rs.30000 per month
|20||(i) Full-time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or full-time Post Graduate Qualification in Hospital (or Healthcare) Management from a recognized university.|
(ii) At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualifications.
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)|
Rs.17916 per month
|70||(i) Full-Time Bachelors Degree in Life Sciences or Bachelors Degree in any field.|
(ii) At least one year experience in a hospital after acquisition of the aforementioned qualification.
|Patient Care Manager (PCM)||40 years|
|Patient Care Coordinator (PCC)||35 years|
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs. 300 through cash or demand draft is drawn in favour of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited payable at New Delhi.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled in application form along with self-attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and Demand Draft should be sent to the Assistant General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
- The SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the registration fee.
- The appointment will be made on a temporary basis.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Late applications are not allowed.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 12-July-2019
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to view|