West Bengal Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Excise Constable (including Lady Excise Constables) posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 10-April-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Excise Constable |
Rs.5400-25200+Grade Pay Rs.2600
|3000||Must have passed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent having Bengali/ Nepali as a language paper of or above the Madhyamik level.|
Age Limit:- 18-27 years
|SC/ST of West Bengal only||05 years|
|OBC applicants of West Bengal only||03 years|
|All categories except for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (of West Bengal only)||Rs.220|
Mode of Payment:- Candidates can pay the application fee in favour of West Bengal Police Recruitment Board in any of the post offices having e-payment facility or through all the branches of the United Bank of India (UBI) across the State.
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can download the application form through the Official Link.
- Candidates should be addressed and send their application only by post to the Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhawan (5th Floor), Block-DJ, Sector-II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Competitive Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Medical Exam, Interview.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the Examination and Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate immediately.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 10-April-2019 (05:00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|
|Other Police Jobs||Click to view|