Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Principal in the Directorate of Education, Education Department, Government of NCT of Delhi. Earlier, This Advertisement is deactivated in the Month of April 2021 in the wake of a sharp rise in the infected cases of a covid-19 pandemic. Now, The commission has been reactivated the advertisement with new dates. Eligible candidates can apply before 29-07-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Level-12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
|363||i) Master’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute|
ii) Bachelor of Education from a recognized university/ institute.
iii) Ten years experience of teaching (Vice Principal/ Post Graduate Teacher/ Trained Graduate Teacher) in a recognized High School/ Higher Secondary School/ Senior Secondary School/ Intermediate College.
Age Limit:- 50 years
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisted and Interview
- The fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Women candidates.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Documents/ certificates to be produced at the time of interview.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 29-07-2021 (23:59 hrs).
Last date of printing online submitted application:- 30-07-2021 (23:59 hrs).
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|