Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director and Professor posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 27-June-2019 (23:59 hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Level 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
|05||(i) M.Sc. Degree in Entomology or Nematology/ Agriculture with specialization in Entomology or Nematology or M.Sc. Degree in Zoology with specialization in Entomology or Nematology from a recognized University or Institution.|
(ii) Three years’ practical experience in the work relating to Entomology or Nematology.
Level 13 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
|04||(i) A recognized Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.|
(ii) Twelve years’ standing in the profession with extensive practical and administrative experience.
|Assistant Director||35 years|
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay Application fee Rs.25 either by cash in SBI or through Netbanking/ Visa/ Master/ Credit/ Debit card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the completely submitted application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Interview
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of interview.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates are exempted from the payment of the fee.
- The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 27-June-2019 (23:59 hrs).
Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Application:- 28-June-2019 (23:59 hrs)