Tripura Police has released the notification for the recruitment of Riflemen (General Duty and Tradesman) posts for Male and Female candidates. Eligible candidates can apply before 08-June-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Riflemen (General Duty)|
|1350||Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|138||(i) Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board. and|
(ii) Two years of work experience in the respective trades. Or
(iii) One-year certificate course from Industrial Training Institute/ Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade. Or
(iv) Two-year Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Age Limit:- 18-23 years
|Wards of TSR/ Polic/ HG/ SPO who have been killed in extremist violence in Tripura||05 years|
|Serving SPO’s||10 years|
Application Fees:- General candidates have to pay Rs.100 and SC/ST/BPL card holder candidates have to pay Rs.50 through Indian Postal Order (IPO) drawn in favour of DGP, Tripura, Agartala.
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with self-attested copies of the Matriculation or equivalent certificate, Educational qualification or 02 years trade certificate, valid caste/ category certificate/ Adhar card, PAN card, Voter Card/ Permanent resident Certificate etc. should be sent by registered post to The Assistant Inspector General of Police (TSR), Police Headquarter, Tripura, Fire Brigade Chowmuhani, Akhaura Road, Agartala, West Tripura, PIN-799001.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Physical Efficiency/ Standard Test/ Personal Interview
- The appointment will be made on a temporary basis.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the journey.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 08-June-2019.
|Other Police Jobs||Click to view|