- Possess a Master’s Degree in Counseling or Clinical Psychology
- Have relevant experience of minimum a year
- Speak English and Hindi and at least one regional language fluently and possess good writing skills in English
- Be skilled in the use of computers for the purpose of documentation, data analysis and email-based counseling
- Be willing to commit for a duration at least a year
- Have sound knowledge of therapeutic process skills and psychotherapy
- Be willing to work in shifts on a weekly rotational basis
- Be willing to travel within Mumbai and to different parts of the country to conduct outreach, training, and workshops
Job responsibilities / description: The candidate shall report directly to the Programme Coordinator at iCALL, and shall be responsible for the following 1. Answering calls, chats and emails, maintaining records, monthly reports of the calls attended on the helpline 2. Being proactive in carrying out publicity and outreach activities for the promotion of the helpline. 3. Design training modules and workshops for academic, government and corporate institutions 4. Deliver talks, conduct training, and workshops on topics related to counseling, mental health and psychosocial well-being 5. Write newsletters, fliers, blogs and articles on to help sensitize lay people regarding mental health 6. Develop case-studies, research papers and other works of academic writing on iCALL’s work.
Last date to apply for this job: 2018/12/15
Job category: Staffing
Employment type: CONTRACTOR
Click for: Official website document
How to Apply for Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Recruitment 2018
- Click on above Official Website Document link to visit Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) website. Find the Apply Online Link on the document or visit home page of website to get more details.
- Fill in all the necessary details asked in Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Online Application Form.
- Upload a copy of your recent Photograph (If Required).
- Also, upload Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee ( If Required).
- Finally, press submit button to complete Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Counsellor (Post Graduate) recruitment process.