State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961. Eligible candidates may register online from 06-07-2021 to 26-07-2021.
|State/ UT||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||10|
|Jammu and Kashmir||100|
Stipend:-The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during the 1st year.
Educational Qualification:- Graduation from a recognised University/ Institute.
Application Fee:- General/OBC/EWS candidates have to pay Rs.300 through using debit card/credit card /internet banking.
Age Limit:- 20-28 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may register online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of the filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Online Written Test, Test of Local Language and Medical Examination
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- The online examination will be held in August 2021 (Tentatively).
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will not be refunded.
- The candidates will have to appear for the tests at their own cost.
Date for Online Registration:-06-07-2021 to 26-07-2021.
|Online Registration||Click to Register|