|Manager (Risk Management) – MMGS-III, Manager (Credit Analyst) – MMGS-III, Senior Special Executive (Compliance), Senior Special Executive (Strategy-TMG)||28 – 35 years|
|Senior Special Executive – (Global Trade)||26 – 30 years|
|Senior Executive (Retail and Subsidiaries), Senior Executive (Finance), Senior Executive (Finance)||25 – 35 years|
|Deputy Chief Technology Officer (IT-Digital Banking)||45 years|
|Manager (History)||40 years|
|Executive (Document Preservation-Archives), Deputy Manager (Strategic Training), Pharmacist||30 years|
|Manager (Credit Analyst), Manager (Remittances), Dy. Manager (Chartered Accountant), Dy. Manager (Anytime Channel), Data Analyst||35 years|
|Manager (Job Family and Succession Planning)||32 years|
|Manager (Remittances)||27 – 35 years|
|Dy. Manager (Marketing – Financial Institutions)||26 – 30 years|
|Chief Ethics Officer||55 – 62 years|
|Advisor (Fraud Risk Management)||63 years|
Application Fee:- Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven hundred fifty only) for General, OBC and EWS candidates and Nil for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates. The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the Official Link.
- After registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout of the system generated online application forms.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview (Pharmacist, Data Analyst – Written Test and Interview)
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 23-05-2021.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 03-05-2021
We’ve prepared a mock SBI test for you to practice. Take it here SBI Mock Test.