State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Senior Executive (Research Analyst – Equity Research, Forex/ Interest Rate markets/ Macro-economic Research) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 25-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
Rs.15 lakh Annual
|04||(i) CFA/ CA/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance) from recognised institution by regular course with 60% or equivalent grade.|
(ii) Minimum 02 years post qualification experience in Bank/ PSU/ Corporate in Preparation of research reports in Equity Research, Forex/ Interest Rate Markets/ Macro-economic Research.
Age Limit:- 26-33 years
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes||03 years|
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 years|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.125|
Mode of Payment:- Candidates can pay the application fees through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting, Interview
- Bank reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process.
- Originals documents must bring at the time of interview.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
Last date for Application and Fee Submission:- 25-April-2019
We’ve prepared a mock SBI test for you to practice. Take it here SBI Mock Test.