Railway Recruitment Cell Western Railway has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Apprentice in different trades. Eligible candidates can apply before 06-02-2020 (17:00 Hrs).
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||22|
|Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASSA)||83|
|Refrigerator/ AC – Mechanic||144|
|Mechanic LT and Cable||10|
(i) Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
(ii) ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trades.
Stipend:- Selected Candidates engaged as Apprentices will undergo Apprenticeship training for a period of one year and will be paid a stipend during the training at the prescribed rate as per extant rules governed by the concerned State Governments.
Age Limit:- 15 – 24 years
|SC/ ST||5 years|
Application Fee:- Candidates can pay the application fee Rs.100 through Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List, Certificate Verification, Medical Examination
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- There will be no written test or Viva.
- No daily allowance/ conveyance allowance or travelling allowance will be paid.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 06-02-2020 (17:00 Hrs)
Declaration of Merit List:- 13-02-2020
Document / Certificate Verification:- 28-02-2020
Date of commencement of Training:- 01-04-2020