Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has released notification for the recruitment of Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 27-January-2019.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||15||(i) Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute or University or Board or Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University.|
(ii) At least 02 years experience for Diploma holders or at least 01-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of civil construction work.
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||09||(i) Diploma in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized Institute or University or Board or Degree in Electrical or Electrical and Electronic Engineering from a recognized University.|
(ii) At least 02-years experience for Diploma holders or at least 01-year experience for Degree holders in execution and supervision of electrical installations in large buildings/ commercial buildings.
Pay Scale:- Rs.21,400
Age Limit:- 20-30 years
Application Fees:- OBC/ General candidates have to pay Rs. 450 and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman have to pay Rs.50 through Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled application and e-receipt for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Examination and Language Proficiency Test
- Candidates seeking age relaxation are required to submit copies of necessary certificates at the time of LPT/document verification.
- The application will be accepted through online mode only.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last Date for Online Application :- 27-January-2019.
Date of Online Exam:- February 2019 (Tentative).
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|
|Other Bank Jobs||Click to view|