Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has released the notification for the recruitment of Office Attendant in various offices of the Bank. Eligible candidates can apply online before 15-03-2021.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Office Attendant||841||i) A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./ Matriculation) from the concerned State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/ she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/ UT.|
ii) In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/ UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
iii) The candidate should be an undergraduate as on the 01-02-2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
Pay Scale:- Rs.10940 per month and other allowances
Age Limit:- 18 to 25 years
Application Fees:- OBC/ EWS/ General candidates have to pay Rs.450 (Test Fee + Intimation Charges) and SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-serviceman have to pay Rs.50 (Intimation Charges) through Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled application and e-receipt for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Competitive Test (Online Test), Language Proficiency Test and Document Verification
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Late application will not be accepted.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- The application will be accepted through online mode only.
Last Date for Online Application and Fee Payment:- 15-03-2021
Tentative date of Online Test:- 09 & 10-04-2021