Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) has released the notification for the recruitment to the post of Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical). Eligible candidates can apply before 07-09-2021 (06:00 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer-Electrical)|
1st Year – Rs. 37,000/-
2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th Year – Rs. 39,000/-
|49||(i) Full-time B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/ AICTE with minimum 55% in 7th and 8th semesters without ATKT.|
(ii) The candidate should possess knowledge of Computer Operations.
(iii) Good command over English and Gujarati Language.
Age Limit:- 35 years (For Unreserved Category), 40 years (For Reserved Category (including SC/ ST/ EWS))
|Female Candidates||5 years|
|Ex. Armed Force Personnel||10 years|
|UR and EWS candidate||Rs.500|
|SC and ST||Rs.250|
The candidate has to pay application fees Online through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Online Test/ Written Test, Document verification
Place of Posting:- The selected candidates shall be posted in field offices under the jurisdiction of PGVCL and shall be assigned work of Technical and other Office/ Fieldworks. The candidate selected for the post, shall not be transferred from PGVCL to any other Subsidiary Company of GUVNL.
- The application fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- No other allowance or benefits would be admissible.
- Canvassing in any form shall debar the candidate from the selection.
- The selected candidate shall be appointed initially for the period of five years.
- No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written / Online Test.
- If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to ST/SC category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 07-09-2021 (06:00 P.M)
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
Official Source – Official Website