Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Nursing Officer, Library Attendant and Hospital Attendant for All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bathinda (Punjab). Eligible candidates may apply online before 04-08-2019 (11:59 PM).
|Post Name, Post Code and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Nursing Officer Grade-II |
Post Code:- NUR/001
|150||i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.|
ii) Certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized Institution or equivalent for Male Nurse.
iii) Should be registered A grade Nurse and midwife with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
|Library Attendant Grade-II|
Post Code:- LIBATT/060
|01||i) Matriculation or equivalent.|
ii) Experience of having worked in the Library for at least 2 years. OR
iii) Certificate in Library/ Science/ Librarianship from a recognized Institution.
|Lab Attendant Grade-II |
Post Code:- LABAT/125
|08||10th Class pass (with Science as one of the subject) from a recognized Board.|
|Hospital Attendant Grade-III (Nursing Orderly) |
Post Code:- HAG-III/126
Age Limit and Age Relaxation:
|Age Limit||18-30 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|All Others||Rs. 1000/-|
|PWD candidates||No fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees in the Power Jyoti PUL current Account No. 35700657347 of PGIMER at any Branch of State Bank of India by fee Payment Challan.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 04-08-2019 (11:59 PM).
- Candidates can submit their online application along with relevant documents of educational qualification, experience (if any), Challan Receipt etc. before 06-08-2019.
Selection Procedure:- Written Examination
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Written Examination will be held in Chandigarh only.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the written examination.
- Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Body etc. should submit No Objection Certificate from their present employer.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 04-08-2019 (11:59 PM)
Last Date of Deposit of Application Fee/ Updation of Challan Receipt:- 06-08-2019
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other Universities/Colleges Jobs||Click to View|
One thought on “PGIMER Recruitment 2019 – 199 Nursing Officer and Various Posts”
I m interested for this job.