Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Professor and Assistant Professor (Teacher Education). Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-08-2021 to 24-09-2021.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Level-14 of pay matrix
(i) An eminent scholar having Ph.D degree in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
(ii) Minimum 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed of UGC-listed journals.
(iii) Minimum 10 years of teaching in university and college as Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor/ Professor or Research experience in University/ National Level Institution having guided doctoral candidate OR
(i) An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D degree in relevant/ allied/ applied disciplines from any National Academic institution/ industry.
(ii) Outstanding research credentials having impressive citation index/ patent (process/ product)/ having significant contribution in concerned/ allied/ relevant discipline.
(iii) Minimum 10 years of research experience in the field.
Level-10 of pay matrix
|385||(i) Master’s Degree or dual Master’s Degree with 55% marks in concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign university.|
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualification, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) or must have acquired a Ph.D degree in concerned/ relevant/ allied subject from an Indian University or a foreign university OR NET in Education OR Ph.D in Education.
|Professor||Minimum – 21 years|
Maximum – No Age Limit
|Assistant Professor||21 to 45 years|
- Candidates have to pay Rs.400 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking facilities and other financial instruments enlisted in the payments page/ gateway of the Odisha Government Treasury Portal.
- Candidates who apply in offline mode are required to pay the application fee of Rs.400 only in the shape of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Finance-cum-Under Secretary, OPSC, Cuttack, which is payable at SBI, Main Branch Cuttack.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates having eligibility as per category A must apply online through the Official Link and for candidates coming under category B should submit the copies of credentials as other supporting documents in a sealed cover superscribed as for the post of professor to be delivered to the Additional Secretary, OPSC, Cantonment Road, Cuttack.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- An incomplete application will be rejected.
- SC/ ST of Odisha/ PwD is exempted from the application fee.
- Certificates/ documents and print out/ hard copy of online application form to be produced for verification.
Online registration/ re-registration and online payment of application fee:- 25-08-2021 to 24-09-2021 (11:59 P.M)
Submission of Online registered Applications:- 25-08-2021 to 01-10-2021 (11:59 P.M)
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
Source – Official Website