Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Accountant, Secretarial Assistant and other posts. Eligible candidates may apply online before 28-March-2019 (17:00 Hrs).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Sl. No. 01|
|220||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|Sl. No. 02|
Assistant Human Resource
|635||Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.|
|Sl. No. 03|
|136||ITI in Secretarial Assistant trade.|
|Sl. No. 04|
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA)
|242||ITI in COPA Trade.|
|Sl. No. 05|
|43||ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade.|
|Sl. No. 06|
|507||ITI in Electrician Trade.|
|Sl. No. 07|
|107||ITI in Electronics Mechanic Trade.|
|Sl. No. 08|
|616||ITI in Fitter Trade.|
|Sl. No. 09|
|158||ITI in Instrument Mechanic Trade.|
|Sl. No. 10|
Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
|161||ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance Trade.|
|Sl. No. 11|
Laboratory Assistant(Chemical Plant)
|159||(i) B.Sc with PCM or PCB.|
(ii) ITI in Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant) Trade.
|Sl. No. 12|
|140||ITI in Machinist Trade.|
|Sl. No. 13|
Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|99||ITI in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle).|
|Sl. No. 14|
|342||ITI in Mechanic Diesel.|
|Sl. No. 15|
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
|30||ITI in Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic.|
|Sl. No. 16|
|35||ITI in Surveyor Trade.|
|Sl. No. 17|
|207||ITI in Welder Trade.|
|Sl. No. 18|
|17||Diploma in Civil discipline.|
|Sl. No. 19|
|06||Diploma in Computer Science discipline.|
|Sl. No. 20|
|57||Diploma in Electrical discipline.|
|Sl. No. 21|
|19||Diploma in Electronics discipline.|
|Sl. No. 22|
|78||Diploma in the Mechanical discipline.|
Age Limit:- 18-24 years
|Other Backward Class – Non Creamy layer||03 years|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Persons with Disability||General – 10 years|
Other Backward Class – 13 years
SC/ST – 15 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates should register themselves online through the Official Links (for Sl. No. 01-02), Official Link (for Sl. No. 03-17) and Official Link (for Sl. No. 18-22).
- Candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled application for future reference.
- Candidates should produce all the original and self-attested documents of Matriculation certificate/ Birth Certificate as proof of date of birth/ SC/ST/OBC/Disability certificates/ Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation Degree/ ITI Pass certificate/ SSC and HSC Mark sheets/ One passport size Photograph/ Medical Certificate for verification.
Selection Procedure:- Merit
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per the Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time.
- Paper-based applications will not be accepted.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
Last Date for Online Submission of Application:- 28-March-2019 (17:00 Hrs)
|Online Application||Click to Apply|
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to View|