Odisha Forest Development Corporation Limited (OFDC) has released the notification for the recruitment of Field Assistant, Grade-III on a contractual basis in different units. Eligible candidates can apply from 24-08-2021 (10:00 A.M) to 10-09-2021 (05:00 P.M).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Field Assistant, Grade-III|
Rs.8390 per month
|179||(i) The candidates must have passed +2 Science (Intermediate of Science) from any recognised University/ Board/ Institution/ Council.|
(ii) Be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed the M.E School Examination with Odia as a language subject or passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as the medium of examination in non-language subjects or passed Odia as language subject in the final examination of Class-VII or above or passed a test in Odia in M.E. School Standard conducted by the School &. Mass Education Department.
Age Limit:- 21 – 32 years
Application Fee:- The applicant shall pay the application fee of Rs.100/- only at the time of submission of the application. The fee can be deposited online mode. Fee once paid including any unsuccessful online transaction will not be refunded.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test, Physical and Medical/ Endurance Test
Working Place:- Selected candidates shall be made in any of the Offices/ units of OFDC situated around the State of Odisha and at the discretion of the Corporation.
- There will be no viva-voce for the post.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid by the Corporation to the candidates for attending such tests.
- Incomplete application, paper application and application received after the last date will be summarily rejected.
Commencement submission of online application:- 24-08-2021 (10:00 A.M)
Last Date of Enrolment and Online submission of Application:- 10-09-2021 (05:00 P.M).
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
Official Source – Official Website