Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of 56th batch (Non-ITI and ITI Category) of Trade Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 in Indian Ordnance Factories. Eligible candidates may register online from 10-01-2020 to 09-02-2020 (11:59 P.M).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
(2219 for Non-ITI and 3847 for ITI category)
|i) For Non-ITI Category:- |
Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
ii) For ITI Category:-
Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik/ Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate and ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
Age Limit:- 15-24 years
|During 1st year of training||70% of the minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory|
|During 2nd year of training||80% of the minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory|
|During 3rd year of training||90% of the minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory|
Application Fee:- Candidates have to pay Rs.100 through Internet Banking /debit card / credit card / Cash Card, Wallets/ IMPS/ NEFT/ UPI, BHIM,
How to Apply:-
- First of all, Candidates have to register themselves through the Government of India portal. Click Here.
- After Registration, Candidates can apply online through Official Link before the last date.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Merit List, Medical Examination, Document Verification
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Age Relaxation will be given as per Govt Rules.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded.
- Canvassing of any kind will disqualify the candidate.
- No Transport Allowance shall be admissible to any candidates called for Documents Verification/ Medical Examination.
Starting Date for Online Registration:- 10-01-2020
Last Date for Online Registration:- 09-02-2020 (11:59 P.M)