National Institute of Technology (NIT) Raipur/ Chhattisgarh has released the notification for the recruitment of the Faculty posts of Professor, Assistant Professor and Associate Professor in various departments. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-10-2019 to 15-11-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Level||Number of Vacancies|
Pay Level 14A2
Pay Level 13A2
Pay Level 10, 11, 12
|Department/ Disciplines||Qualification and Experience|
|Engineering||B.E./B. Tech. or equivalent and M.E./ M. Tech. or equivalent and PhD in relevant/ equivalent discipline with first class in the preceding degrees. BE/B Tech with direct PhD with first class in preceding degree will also be considered.|
|Architecture||The following shall be an essential qualification without insisting on credit point requirements at Assistant Professor Level:-|
a) M.Arch or M.Plan. with one year of professional experience for Assistant Professor at Grade II Pay level 10
b) M.Arch or M.Plan with two years of professional experience for Assistant Professor at Grade II Pay level 11.
c) Candidates having B. Arch. Degree at UG level will only be eligible.
|Non-Engineering||PhD degree in the relevant or equivalent discipline with first class in preceding degrees.|
Upper Age Limit:- 60 years
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link from 15-10-2019 to 15-11-2019.
- Candidates can send the duly filled print-out of the online application form along with self-attested photocopies of the supporting documents, testimonials and the proof of fees paid, etc. by speed/ registered post/ by hand to the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Raipur, Raipur-492 010, Chhattisgarh, India before 25-11-2019 (05:30 PM).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post/department.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Already employer candidates should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:- 15-10-2019
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 15-11-2019
Last Date for Receipt of Hard-Copy of all documents:- 25-11-2019 (05:30 PM)