Nagaland University has released the notification for the recruitment of the Non-Teaching posts of Junior Stenographer, Lower Divisional Clerk, Work Assistant, Plumber, Driver and many others. Eligible candidates may submit their applications before 20-09-2019.
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Stenographer||01||12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University with Diploma in Stenography.|
|Lower Divisional Clerk||01||i) 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University.|
ii) Should pass typewriting in English with a minimum speed of 35 wpm on computer.
|Work Assistant (Electrical)||01||HSLC with relevant ITI certificate and with knowledge and experience in the relevant field.|
|Plumber||01||HSLC with ITI certificate on plumbing.|
ii) Holder of valid Driving License for L/M/H Passenger Motor vehicle.
ii) Experience in cooking/ catering services in institutions/ Guest Houses etc.
|Gestetner Operator||01||HSLC with 3 years experience in the line under Govt./ Autonomous bodies or Private firms.|
|MTS (Library Attendant)||03||HSLC|
|LDC, Work Assistant, Plumber, Driver, Cook, Gestetner Operator||Pay Level-2|
|Junior Stenographer||Pay Level-4|
|Junior Stenographer, Lower Divisional Clerk||18-27 years|
|Work Assistant, Plumber, Driver, Cook, Gestetner Operator, MTS||28 years|
|General/OBC candidates||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ST/EWS candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees in favour of Nagaland University, Account No. 33797581389 payable at State Bank of India, Lumami Branch (IFSC Code No-SBIN0013380).
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of Mark-Sheets, Proof of Birth, Educational and Experience Certificates and recent coloured passport size photographs to the Recruitment Cell (Establishment Section-I), Nagaland University, Headquarters, Lumami, P.O. Lumami, Pin-798627, District-Zunheboto, Nagaland before 20-09-2019.
- Superscribed the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Written Test
- The number of posts may vary.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the Written Test.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 20-09-2019