Karnataka State Police (KSP) has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Police Sub-Inspector. Eligible candidates may apply online before 26-06-2020 (Extended Date – 27-07-2020).
(Men & Women)
|51||Any degree from University recognised by UGC or Equivalent.|
|Special Reserve Sub-Inspector (SRSI)|
(KSRP) (Men & Women)
|40||Same as Above|
|Armed Reserve Sub-Inspector of Police (RSI)|
(CAR/ DAR) (Men)
|45||Same as Above|
|26||(i) Candidate must have studied Degree in Science in Physics/ Electronics/ Electricals/ Computer Science/ Telecommunication or Equivalent Education Qualification.|
(ii) In Final Examination Candidate must have secured 50% for General Merit and 45% for SC/ ST & OBC.
|GM||21-26 years (for in-service candidates 21-35 years)|
|SC/ST/CAT-01, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B||21-28 years (for in-service candidates 21-40 years)|
Pay Scale:- Rs.37900-70850 per month
|GM/OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B)||Rs. 250/-|
Payment should be made in SBI/ HDFC/ Post office only
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Endurance Test, Physical Standard Test and Written Examination
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Written Exam will be held on the same day at all Center for the candidates who will be qualifying in ET & PST.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 26-06-2020 (Extended Date – 27-07-2020)
Last Date for Payment of Fees:- 30-06-2020 (Extended Date – 29-07-2020)