ITBP Recruitment November 2018 – 10 Commandant (Engineer) Posts
|No. of Vacancies||10|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Age Limit||52 years|
Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), Govt of India, has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Commandant (Engineer) on Deputation/Re-Employment Basis. Eligible candidates may apply before 21-01-2019.
|Post Name and |
|Number of Vacancies||Eligibility Conditions|
Pay Matrix Level-13
|10||i) By Deputation:-|
Lieutenant Colonel of the Corps of Engineer from the Army or Officer holding analogous post on a regular basis or with 5 years regular service in posts in Pay Matrix level-12 (Pre-Revised Grade Pay Rs.7600/-) in Military Engineering Service or Central/State public works department or General Reserve Engineering Force or Central Armed Police Forces and having Degree in Civil Engineering.
ii) Deputation followed by Re-Employment:-
Deputation terms up to date on which they are due to release from Armed Forces, thereafter they may be continued on re-employment.
Upper Age Limit:- 52 years (Re-employment)
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with Bio-data, APAR report for last five years and Vigilance clearance to Dy. Inspector General (Pers), Directorate General, ITBP (MHA/ Govt. of India), Block -II, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003 before 21-01-2019.
- Subscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Appointment is purely on Deputation/Re-Employment basis.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21-01-2019
|Other Police Jobs||Click to View|