Indian Oil Corporation Limited Western Region has released the notification for the recruitment of Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices at its Locations in the States & Union Territory of Western India (Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli). Eligible candidates can apply before 07-03-2021.
|UT of Dadra & Nagar Haveli||04|
|Technician Apprentice||3 years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions.|
|Trade Apprentice||Matric with regular full-time ITI in Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist recognized by NCVT / SCVT.|
|Trade Apprentice-Accountant||Regular Full-Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ ST/ PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/ University.|
|Trade Apprentice – Data Entry|
Operator (Skill Certificate Holder)
|Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.|
|Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skill Certificate Holder)||Minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of Retail Trainee Associate for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.|
Stipend:- Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under the Apprentices Act, 1961/ 1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines.
Age Limit:- 18 – 24 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application for future reference.
- Candidates are required to register themselves as Apprentice with RDAT/ BOPT/ NSDC through the Government portal.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test, Document Verification and Medical Exam
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form is liable to render the candidate ineligible.
- Candidates applying for more than one Trade will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 07-03-2021
Tentative Date of Written Test:- 21-03-2021
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to View|