Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Technical and Non- Technical Apprentices posts in West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Jharkhand and Assam. Suitable or eligible applicants can apply online from 21-03-2020 to 10-04-2020.
|Trade Apprentice- Fitter/ Electrician/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Machinist||Matric with regular full-time ITI course in respective discipline.|
|Technician Apprentice- Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Electricial and Electronics/ Electronics||3 years Diploma in respective discipline.|
|Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)||12th or equivalent.|
|Trade Apprentice- Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders)||12th pass or equivalent with skill certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.|
|Trade Apprentice- Accountant||Graduation in any field.|
Stipend:- Stipend will be paid per month as prescribed under Apprentices Act 1961/ 1973/ Apprentices Rules 1992 and corporation guidelines.
Age Limit:- 18-24 years
How to Apply:-
- Willing or eligible applicants should apply online through Official Link.
- After online registration, applicants should required to take print out of the application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Physical Fitness Test/ Document Verification
- The written test will be conducted at Kolkata, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Ranchi and Guwahati.
- The decision of the Management regarding all matters will be final.
- Wrong or incomplete application will be cancelled/ rejected.
- After the last date, no application will be accepted/ considered.
Opening Date of Online Application Submission:- 21-03-2020, 5.00PM
Last Date of Online Application Submission:- 10-04-2020, 5.00PM