Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Chennai has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Technical and Non-Technical Trade and Technician Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 at IOCL- Southern Region (MD). Eligible candidates may apply online before 07-08-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Trade Apprentices (Fitter, Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist and Accountant)||353||i) Matric with 2 years ITI course in the relevant trade.|
ii) For Trade Apprentices Accountant:- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General/ OBC candidates and 45% marks in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates from a recognized Institute/ University.
|Technician Apprentices (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, Civil, Electrical and Electronics)||60||3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering.|
Stipend:- Trade and Technician Apprentices will be paid a consolidated stipend of 90% of minimum wages of semi-skilled worker plus Rs. 2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance and Miscellaneous expenses. (Trade Apprentices Accountants will be paid a consolidated stipend of 70% of the minimum wages of Clerical Worker)
|Age Limit||18-24 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Website before 07-08-2019 (05:00 PM).
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Date and Venue for Written Test will be informed in the Admit Card.
- Written Test will be conducted at Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijaywada, Cochin and Bangalore.
- Already employer candidates should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of Written Test.
|Last Date of Submission of Online Application||07-08-2019 (05:00 PM)|
|Tentative Date of Download the Admit Card for Written Test||10-08-2019|
|Date of Written Test||18-08-2019|
|Tentative Date for Documents Verification||26-08-2019|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|
|Other PSU Jobs||Click to View|