Indian Navy has published the notification of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme for the course commencing in January 2020 at Indian Naval Academy. Unmarried Male Candidates are invited to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-05-2019 to 17-06-2019.
|Educational Qualification||Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).|
|Age Limit||Born between 02 Jul 2000 and 01 Jan 2003|
Pay Scale:- Pay and allowances along with other facilities and privileges are available on Indian Navy Official Website.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link from 31-05-2019 to 17-06-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jan 2020.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed for SSB interview by Email/ SMS.
- Please read the instructions carefully before finally submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to carry a photocopy of the first page of bank passbook or cheque while appearing for SSB.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main)-2019 (for B.E/ B.Tech) exam, Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main)-2019.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:- 31-05-2019
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 17-06-2019
|Other Defence Jobs||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|