Indian Army announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed 8TH, 10TH, 12TH for the position of Soldier.
|Qualification||8TH, 10TH, 12TH|
|Job Location||Malda , Siliguri , Jalpaiguri , Uttar Dinajpur , Koch Bihar , Darjiling , Dakshin Dinajpur|
|Last Date to Apply||20/08/2019|
Other Qualification Details:
1. Category: Soldier General Duty, Soldier Technical, Soldier Technical ( Aviation / Ammunition Examiner), Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary, Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 10th Pass, Soldier Tradesman (All Arms) 8th Pass.
2. Education: (i) Class 8th Simple Pass (for Syce, House Keeper & Mess Keeper). (ii) No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject., Class 10th Simple Pass, 10+2 / Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with Minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
3. Note. Education Certificates issued by Education Boards affiliated to / listed by COBSE, AICTE , CBSE and NIOS only will be considered.
Age: 17.5 – 21 Yrs
1. Administration: Candidates are advised to bring sufficient eatables and drinking water with them since recruitment is a time consuming process.
2. Candidates will be permitted entry into the rally site only on production of Admit Card in duplicate generated online through the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Anyone found with fake admit card will be handed over to Civil Police
3. Recruitment into the army is a free service: Candidates are advised not to pay bribe to anyone for recruitment as it is based purely on merit. Selection process during recruitment at all stages is computerised and transparent. Therefore, candidates are advised to be beware of touts as they cannot help them at any stage.
4. Use of Performance Enhancing Drugs: Use of any kind of performance enhancing drugs is strictly banned. Candidates having been found to have used the same will be debarred from further screening.
5. Tattoos: Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearms i.e From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection.
6. Disclaimer: The terms and conditions, given in the notification and on the website are subject to change and should, therefore, be treated as guidelines only. In case of any ambiguity, the existing policies, rules and regulations of Indian Army / Government of India will be final. Details are also available on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
1. Written Test.(Common Entrance Examination)
2. Medical Test.
3. Physical Fitness Test.
4. Physical Measurement Test (PMT).
How to Apply
Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of districts Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Alipurdaur, Malda, Kalimpong, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur and Cooch Behar from 05 Sep 2019 to 12 Sep 2019 at Baikunthpur Army Ground (Sevoke Military Station) Opposite BSF STC Camp, Salugara, Siliguri (WB). Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 07 Jul 2019 to 20 Aug 2019. Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 21 Aug 2019 to 27 Aug 2019. Candidates should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.