Jammu and Kashmir (J&K) Bank has released the notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Banking Associate Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 24-07-2020.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|350||Graduate in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central government and the final result should have been declared on or before the day the candidate registers online application.|
|1500||Same as Above.|
|Probationary Officer||20 to 32 years|
|Banking Associate||20 to 30 years|
Application Fee:- The Candidates will pay the requisite fee of Rs.800/- for PO & 600 for Banking Associate (inclusive of GST) for SC/ ST/ PCP categories and Rs.1000/- for PO & 800 for Banking Associate (inclusive of GST) for all other categories to be paid through online mode. J&K Bank Staff shall be exempted from payment of Application fee. No other Mode of payment shall be available.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link only.
- Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future references.
|Probationary Officer||Preliminary Exam |
|Banking Associate||Written Examination|
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules.
- Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of interview.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- Selected candidates will have to submit the J&K-UT domicile certificate issued by competent authority, at the time of joining.
Starting date for online registration and fee payment:- 02-07-2020
Last date for online registration and fee payment:- 24-07-2020