Indian Army has released the rally notification for the recruitment of Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/ SKT and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 16-07-2020.
|Post Name||Educational Qualification and Physical Requirement|
|Educational Qualification: Cl 10th/ Matric pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For Board awarding grade system, minimum of D grade (33-40) in individual subjects or grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate of C2 gradeMinimum Physical Requirement:Ht (in Cms)- 170Wt (in Kgs)- 50Chest (in Cms)- 77 (+5 CM expansion)|
| Soldier Technical||Educational Qualification: 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.Minimum Physical Requirement:Ht (in Cms)-170Wt (in Kgs)- 50Chest (in Cms)- 77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary||Educational Qualification:10+2 / Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. (OR) 10+2/intermediate pass in science with physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.Minimum Physical Requirement:Ht (in Cms)-170Wt (in Kgs)- 50Chest (in Cms)- 77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management||Educational Qualification: (i) 10+2/ Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.Minimum Physical Requirement:Ht (in Cms)-162Wt (in Kgs)- 50Chest (in Cms)- 77 (+5 CM expansion)|
|Soldier General Duty||17.5 to 21 years|
|For other posts||17.5 to 23 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can attend the recruitment rally from 01-08-2020 to 13-08-2020 at 1 ADSR grounds (Opposite Flying Club, Patiala-Sangrur Road), Patiala. Gates will be opened by 0300hrs and closed by 0800hrs on each day.
Selection Procedure:- Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement Test, Medical Test, Written Test through Common Entrance Examination (CEE) and Document Verification
- Admit Cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail from 17 Jul 2020 to 26 Jul 2020.
- Candidates of districts, Fatehgarh Sahib, Barnala, Mansa, Sangrur and Patiala (Punjab) are eligible for the rally.
- Candidates are required to bring documents/ certificates in original with two attested photocopies with them to the rally site.
Date for Online Registration:- 02-06-2020 to 16-07-2020
The date for Rally:- 01-08-2020 to 13-08-2020