Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak. Suitable or eligible applicants can apply online on or before 22-04-2020 (Extended Date:- 07-05-2020).
|Gramin Dak Sevak (BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak)||3951||i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects).|
ii) The Candidate passed 10th class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
iii) Compulsory knowledge of Local Langauge with basic computer training.
|Branch Postmaster (BPM)||Rs. 12000/- p.m. (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab), Rs. 14500/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10000/- p.m. (Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab); Rs. 12000/- Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Age Limit:- 18-40 years
|UR/OBC/EWS Male||Rs. 100/-|
|All female/ SC/ST candidates and all PwD||No Fees|
Candidate who requires to make the payment has to visit any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices in India and can also pay the fee through online mode of payment.
How to Apply:-
- Willing or eligible applicants should apply online through Official Link.
- After online registration, applicants should required to take print out of the application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- The recruiting authority has the right to cancel/ reject the recruitment process.
- Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate
- Wrong or incomplete application will be cancelled/ rejected.
- Fee once paid, will not be refunded.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:- 22-04-2020 (Extended Date:- 07-05-2020)