Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)—Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)—annually invites recruitment applications for various posts, such as stenographer; administrative, store, and security assistant; clerk canteen manager; vehicle operator; fire engine driver; and fireman. For 2019, interested candidates can apply to the DRDO recruitment process before October 15, 2019.
A candidate must be 18–27 years old. Age relaxation is applicable according to rules.
Qualification criteria varies according to the post applied for. For the posts of stenographer, assistant, and fireman, a candidate must be 12th pass or any equivalent qualification. For the posts of clerk canteen manager, vehicle operator, and fireman/engine driver, a candidate must be minimum 10th pass or equivalent.
A candidate is selected based on their performance in three tire rounds. Tier 1 comprises computer-based test, also known as CBT; tier II comprises trade/skill/physical fitness and capability test; and last, a personal interview round is conducted for candidates selected in the first two tests.
- Visit the official website of DRDO (drdo.gov.in).
- Register and note the auto-generated user ID and password required while filling the application form.
- Carefully fill the required details on the form.
- Make online payment for DRDO CEPTAM application; the mode of payment is exclusively online.
- Click “submit.” You are done!
For DRDO CEPTAM recruitment process, application fees are Rs. 100/-. However, there is an exemption for women and SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates.
A candidate must produce the following required documents while applying for the DRDO recruitment process:
- 10th/12th class or equivalent certificate as an age proof
- EER certificates
- Passport-size photographs
- Signature of a candidate
- Identity proof, such as Aadhar card, passport, voter’s ID card, PAN card, and driving license.